Wednesday, August 1, 2012

....is a Creative Exchange!

Crafti-ish Me.
My crafty side is limited so for this creative exchange I stuck to my strength - sweet treats.
Bake Me.
One thing I learned about my Creative Exchange Buddy: She loves Brownies! And who doesn't?
So I used this Recipe & 2-Cup Ball Mason Jars to divide the recipe into the three main brownie components: 
Sugar, Flour & Chocolate!

Paint Chip Me.
I used some colorful paint chips as tags for each of the jars and to write out the special instructions. Since this was being shipped I left out a few key perishable or liquid ingredients:
Butter, Eggs & Vanilla

ABC Me.
Another tidbit I learned is that my new buddy is a new mom! So I put together a little alphabet card set with a few customized letters with her new little one's initials.

Print Me?
My printer did not agree with this plan.

Read Me.
I used one set to make a card, with some instructions & to hold the recipe cards.

Please oh please, don't melt me yet!
One final plee to the gods of chocolate and the Texas Summer heat as I get ready to pack & ship.

Pack Me.
A little bubble wrap, just a little.

Wrap Me.
The finishing touches...

Ship Me.
Open this side up!

The Lovely Hosts.
Creative Exchange 

3 comments:

  1. Love it! I'm seeing all sorts of different ideas that I hadn't even considered.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those little jars are adorable! I had to resist not buying some at Target today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did you see the 1Cup jars?! They looked like little squish 2Cups. They just make you go 'awwwww'!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...