Monday, April 8, 2013

....is a Creative Exchange, TwentyThirteen

It's that time of year again! The Second Annual Creative Exchange Hosted by the lovely Covered in Mod Podge, the Grant life & Covered in Grace.

I was paired with the darling Jaimie @ ROXYLOVE. We've been writing back and forth and I've really enjoyed my big kid penpal time. I did a little research on her blog to figure out what to send her. I adore the Jewelry she makes, she has such a great eye for putting pieces together. Her 'Life Lately'  posts frequently feature a very handsom little man. And, I noticed a recent post where she showed off her latest craze: scrapbooking! This seemed like the perfect choice for this creative exchange. So, I began gathering supplies....


An assortment of paper, patterned & plain.
Velum quotes.
Scrabble letters, second 'I' shipped separately.
Jolee's Stickers
Lucky Charm 6"x6" Paper Pad, Trendy Tape & Zots from The Paper Source
Gathering everything together to ship.
And off to the post office!
Happy Crafting!

4 comments:

  1. The Lucky Charm pad looks like a lot of fun!

    And the signature is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a hard time sending the Lucky Charm paper, I wanted to keep it for myself! I'll have to go back and get another soon....

      Delete
  2. Awesome job! I love the gift you put together :)

    Inspired Panda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brittany! I have to admit I procrastinated some but I like how it came together. :)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...